Pages - Menu

Monday, April 8, 2013

Steven Slate Drums & CLA Expansion Pack

Whenever I find a great music product, I buy it before I know it.
It's happened with a few expensive products and it's been worth it.

Steven Slate Drums 4.0
Awesome sound, truly amazing, and you can tweak more than you want to.
Suddenly you understand why your old mix sounds like crap. Bad drums.
Listen to some examples. Watch some guides. It's easy to learn how the sampler works.

CLA Expansion Pack
Chris Lord Alge! Time for a Janice moment again. Oh. My. God.
Look at that. I just purchased it. Oh. Wait. I've just installed it.
This expansion pack is really good. The kit presets, the new sounds. Goodie!

I tubed the CLA Expansion Pack and found this guide.
Eric Tarr tweaks the sounds to deliver a great in-your-face punch!
IN-YOUR-FACE! 
Check it out. It's superb. And awesome.
In your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment